Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy Anniversary Using Artbooking

Hello again! Today, I am going to show you a page using Cricut Artbooking. For my 4th wedding anniversary, we had a family date/ picnic at the park. Cricut Artbooking has an adorable tree overlay that I love, but haven't had the right opportunity to use yet. It sort of worked perfectly for this page.


I used a basic design for Make It From the Heart Vol. 2, but put my own spin on it, including a hidden journaling space behind the dominate photo.


To embellish the page, I used a retired stamp set that featured a cloud shape along with a sentiment. I turned the cloud stamp upside down, so that the sentiment would not show, and then I stamped it using Glacier ink.


I also added a little family cut from Cricut Artbooking. The image is actually a man and a woman, but I cut it twice in two different sizes, and then cut off the smaller woman to create a three person family, like mine! The corkboard embellishments are Pathfinding Accessories.


Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment