Thursday, July 17, 2014

Scrapping Buckeye Babes: Color Combo Challenge

I am a consultant on the Scrapping Buckeye Babes team. Recently, my upline tasked us with a monthly color challenge. This month, the challenge was to use saddle, black, and juniper. We could incorporate white, as well. I am not normally a fan of mixing browns and black, so this was not an easy thing for me to do. I decided to showcase a stamp set that will be retiring this month to create a simple "miss you" card.

The saddle and black houndstooth paper is from our paper fundamentals basics paper pack. I absolutely love this paper pack! The B&T paper matches literally everything!

For the inside of the card, I added a cute sentiment, and more houndstooth.

Okay, so maybe I cheated a little by using a paper that was already in the color scheme, but using this paper at all was still a big step.

Ingredients: Cityscape stamp set (C1563), Paper Fundamentals Basic Assortment (Z1939), Black Cardstock (1386), White Daisy Cardstock (1385), White Daisy Stamp Pad (Z2163), Juniper Stamp Pad (Z2165)

Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment