Thursday, July 3, 2014

Nigh Night Scrapbook layout

Last night I did a 12x12 layout for my adorable son's scrapbook of him sleeping.





For this spread, I used many different Close to My Heart products, including the Babycakes Workshop on the Go stamp set. This stamp set is so adorable, but is unfortunately retired.



Notice, I actually "hung" the banner using some hemp twine. The effect looks as though the banner is all attached, but it isn't. I poked holes in the paper and threaded the twine though. The banner images are all on foam tape that pops them up to create the illusion.


I also want to draw attention to the title. 


I created this in Cricut Craftroom using the Baby Steps Cricut cartridge. Cricut Craftroom is a great tool for adding text into an image. It also allows you to wield letters together, so you cut an entire phrase, not just individual letters. I highly recommend it!

Ingredients: white daisy cardstock (1385), lagoon cardstock (X5762), chocolate cardstock (X5643), Kraft paper (Z1375), Skylark paper pack (X7177B), paper fundamentals basic assortment (Z1939), lagoon ink pad (Z2195), chocolate ink pad (Z2111), Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (Z1686).

Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment