Friday, July 11, 2014

Join My Team

I am taking a break from posting artwork to talk to you about joining my team. One of my goals for my second year as a consultant is to begin recruiting my downline, and I am excited to share our new consultant kits with all of you!

First, my story. Last summer, a friend invited me to her CTMH home gathering. I had never heard of CTMH before, so I did some research. I fell in love with the company! I was looking for an opportunity to work from home, while I stayed home with my son. I have always loved scrapbooking, and CTMH was the perfect combination of everything I wanted! I officially signed up as a consultant on July 25th, 2013. Since becoming a consultant, my scrapbooking has improved so much. I also started making cards, which I have totally fallen in love with. As far as the business goes, I managed to break even my first year, which isn't bad for a first year business. Entering my second year, I intend to grow my business even more!

So, what do you need to do to join my team? First, there is an initial investment of $99, for which you will receive a kit with a retail value over $365!!! There are two kits to choose from. The first is for the scrapbooker, like me. This is the person who doesn't do a lot of small stamping and really focuses on memory keeping.

This kit includes a full workshop on the go, compliments to the paper pack, coordinating project life cards, matching embellishments, and some basic supplies every scrapbooker needs. If you are worried about having duplicates of supplies you already have, fret not. You will need doubles of basic supplies, like scissors for the home gatherings you will have.

The second kit is for the cardmaker or stamper.


With this kit, you will also receive a full paper pack, coordinating embellishments, and basic supplies. But, you will also receive three of our brand new markers, our exclusive watercolor pencils, coordinating ink pads, versatile stamp sets, and our My Acrylix blocks to get you started. 

Both of these kits are lovely ways to get you started with your business. And, after joining my team, you'll have the opportunity to earn back the cost of the kit through CTMH's Straight to the Top (STT) program. I was able to hit both of my STT goals within the first three months as a consultant, and I can help you get there too! 

For more information about becoming a consultant, contact me directly at watkinsaprilm@yahoo.com, or visit my website and click the Be a Consultant tab listed under What We Do (http://aprilwatkins.ctmh.com/ctmh/what-we-do/be-a-consultant.aspx). I look forward to having you on my team!

Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment