Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Annual Inspirations Sneak Peak: Confetti Wishes

Welcome back to another Annual Inspirations Sneak Peek. Today, I am going to show you the Confetti Wishes paper pack (X7189B, $9.95). This paper pack is inspired by birthday celebrations, but is actually very versatile.



The Workshop on the Go (WOTG, G1086, $29.95) features some beautiful layouts, an exclusive stamp set, gold shimmer trim, and the Confetti Wishes Assortment (resin and vellum shapes).

I used the Confetti Wishes paper to create this card:



This card was created also using the new Happy Birds stamp set (C1600, $13.95). AND, I used our BRAND NEW MARKERS! I am proud to announce that CTMH will be selling ShinHan Touch Twin Markers!!! Each marker is $5.95. We are offering 24 colors and a blending marker. The colors create a seamless blend to create a more realistic look.

Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment