Friday, May 1, 2015

It's Gonna Be May: National Scrapbooking Campaign

Welcome to May, scrappers! This month is National Scrapbooking Month! To celebrate, Close to My Heart has an exclusive paper pack and stamp set called Taste of the Summer! In addition, you can pick up the May Stamp of the Month for $5 with a $50 purchase.


I decided to combine the Taste of Summer Paper Pack and the May SOTM to create another card Pinspiration! You can view all of my Pinspirations by following me here.


The original design is a perfect example of a CASe card. I used Pear cardstock to mat the design. And, the peek through B&T is from the Taste of Summer pack.


I messed up this card a bit and folded one of the flaps too short, but I'm keeping it imperfect for my first attempt.


The sentiment and pennant on the card is from the May SOTM. I used a retired font stamp to create the "hi" part.


The triangle design is also using the May SOTM.


I plan to send this card to a friend I haven't seen in awhile. I think the colors are quite uplifting and fun!

Ingredients:
Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment