Thursday, May 21, 2015

CAS Card using Dizzy Circles

Today I have another Pinspiration card to share with you. The original for this card can be found from my Card Ideas Board on Pinterest. This month, my card swap's challenge was to choose a card on Pinterest and recreate it. I am not typically good at creating CAS designs. I tend to go for busy, layered looks, but I absolutely fell in love with this card.


I recreated this card using the Dizzy Circles stamp set, clear sparkles, and some Flaxen twine. Here is the result:


The card is an all occasions with a sentiment that reads, "Happy hello for you." The cards were pretty easy to make, but I am really happy with the result.

Ingredients:
Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

2 comments:

  1. I love your dizzy circles, but can't figure out how you did the outside circles. I bought Dizzy circles CTMH but none of them have anything stick out like the one on your circle?? Appreciate any help you could give. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog! I used two stamps from the set. The first is the large loops with an empty center. Then, I added the smallest stamp to the center to create the look. I actually forced the smaller one into the hole of the large one to essentially create one stamp. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have more questions! :)

      Delete