Saturday, July 30, 2016

Urban Birthday Layout

Welcome back, readers! I've been working my way through scrapping my family's 2015 experiences. My oldest son turned 2 last year, so for his professional pictures I wanted something all boy to showcase them. I chose the Urban Workshop on the Go and the Artbooking cartridge to make this.



For the left page, I used a full sized 8x10 for the dominate photo and added layers and an embellishment cluster.


In the cluster, I hand colored a stamp from the Greeting Farm called Oh Boy! Ian to look like my son. 


For the right side, I used a full background layer from Artbooking and three photos. (I promise this page is not as crooked as it looks. It is all the angle of the photo.)


To embellish, I used the Boys Will Be Boys Cricut cartridge to cut the dump truck and the page title.


I also used the Paper Fundamentals Adventure Stickers to add the "Sweet Smile" caption.


All of these products are retiring tomorrow, so if you see something you like, visit my website to place your order.

Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment