Saturday, July 23, 2016

A Charlotte Wedding

Good morning! If you are a regular follower of this blog, you know that my scrapbooking style tends to have one of three things: 1- layers, 2- embellishment clusters, and 3- lots of photos. This layout of my cousin's wedding has all three!


For this layout, I used the Charlotte Workshop Your Way. The Workshop Your Way kits include a full B&T paper pack, three sheets of cardstock, and two types of embellishments.


This layout was not easy to make, because I knew I wanted a lot of pictures, but I really wanted to include a 5x7 on the left page. I made it work by looking at my photos on my computer, and then cutting mats to the size I wanted the photos. Then, I moved the mats around until I got the final design. I actually have my own photo printer, so I can print the photos the exact size I want them.


I added an embellishment cluster to the bottom left, The base of the cluster is a heart doily cut using a die run through my Cuttlebug. Then, I added layers using the Charlotte complements and some Paper Fundamentals Stickers from the Basic set.


For the right page, I created a grid using six 3x3 photos and two dominate photos in the middle. Since the photos didn't leave a lot of room for embellishments, I double layered the background and added a very small cluster to the bottom.


Ingredients:
Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment