Monday, July 27, 2015

Back to Basics: Pizza Party Layout

Although I really enjoy making really intricate pages, sometimes I like to go back to basics. I really love Close to My Heart's Make It From the Heart guides. The layouts are a great springboard for beginning scrappers, but they are also great for when you want to bust out a quick, adorable layout.


My son had the chance to make pizzas with our early childhood PTA group. I used the retired Taste of Summer paper pack to create this spread.




Since, I used a very simple layout, I embellished with a maker colored little boy stamp by Cling Stamps. I believe it's called Toby. The balloon stamp and die is from Stampin' Up.


I am entering this layout in Heart 2 Heart Challenges this week. The theme is Life is Good. And, what is better than pizza?

Ingredients:

Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

10 comments:

  1. Chef in the making. So cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for looking and commenting. He did more cheese eating than pizza making, but it was still fun.

      Delete
  2. I love the papers that you chose for this layout. They really work well with your Pizza Party Photos! So cute. Glad you played along again at Heart 2 Heart!

    H2H Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout set! The bright fun colors of Taste of Summer really compliment your pictures. Thanks for sharing this with us at Heart2Heart Challenges!

    Paige - Stampologist.com
    H2H DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well...isn't that a fun layout? You really drew attention to the fun pictures! Great job! Thanks for playing with us at H2H.

    H2H Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is good when Pizza is involved! Another awesome layout, I love the Dotty papers! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for looking. The paper is actually from the Taste of Summer paper pack.

      Delete