Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Hope Card: My 100th Post!!!

Welcome to my 100th post! I've been writing this blog for a year now, and have really enjoyed the experience. Thanks to those of you who follow along, either here, or on Pinterest. For my 100th post, I created a card for my dear friend with cancer.


So, for the card background, I used a Seaside Picture My Life Card, which I trimmed down, and rerounded the corners. These PML cards are RETIRING!!! next month. You can view all of the retiring items here. Don't miss out, because once, they're gone, they're gone!

The sentiment for this card is from Neat & Tangled. You can find it here. I stamped this using VersaMark, and embossed with silver embossing powder. It's difficult to tell from this picture, but the sentiment is shiny. 

The sparkle dots are turquoise and silver Stickles. You can buy Stickles in a lot of places. I generally get them from JoAnn Fabrics when they are on sale. I'm really not a fan of glitter, because it gets EVERYWHERE!!! So, Stickles are a great compromise. And, unlike other glitter glues, I've never had issues with Stickles getting stuck in the cap.

Ingredients:


Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment