Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy April

Welcome to a new month! April (the month, not me) is a great time to stock up on your supplies, because CTMH is offering a new deal every single day in April! Each day, a different grab bag will go live on my website, ranging in price from $35-$150. All you have to do is order one regular price item to be eligible for the bundles. The gab bags are valued nearly double what you'll pay, and include both new and retired product! Grab bags will be available for 24hrs and while supplies last only, so once they're gone, they're gone!


While you're at it, don't forget to order my favorite Stamp of the Month, Typed Note for just $5 with a $50 purchase. 


I used this stamp set to create this adorable herringbone card for my monthly card swap.


The herringbone technique is a super easy way to use up those tiny scraps you don't want to throw out. For this card, I used scraps from Brushed, Seaside, and Pathfinding. I matted the design on Black cardstock with a white card base. I finished off the design with some twine.


For the stamped image, I stamped the typewriter and sentiment separately in black pigment ink, and embossed with clear powder. The final look gives a nice shine, which I think mimics the shine of a metal typewriter. 



If you want to try your own herringbone card, I recommend this tutorial. It is really easy to follow.

Ingredients: 



Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment