Monday, April 13, 2015

Scrapping Me

My upline has tasked our team with scrapbooking a picture of us when we were in school. My mom has most of my school pictures still, but I had a few of my senior pictures, so I decided to use those. The twist in this challenge was that we were supposed to mainly use paper fundamentals. Unfortunately, I am running low on supplies, so I mostly have scraps left. I would call it a tragedy, but I actually really like what I came up with.


The base of my page is Slate cardstock, which I added texture to by inking on a stencil and spritzing some reinker. Then, I layered a scraps from Chalk It Up and Paper Fundamentals. I even included a piece of notebook paper that I crumpled up. 


I used stamps from Geek Is Chic, Great Job, and Assorted Edges to give some more depth to the page.

Ingredients: 


Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment