Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Halloween Pinspiration

Welcome to another Pinspiration! For this layout, I used a girly layered layout to create an adorable Trick-or-Treat layout using the Scaredy Cat paper pack! All of my Pinspiration layouts are available on my Scrapbook Page Ideas Board.


So, for the left page, I created the layout using my Pinspiration. I really like the busy background 10x10 mat using the Scaredy Cat paper. When I cut the paper, I made sure to cut it, so that certain phrases would be showing. For this one, I really wanted, "Trick-or-Treat. Smell my Feet." to show. Also, I decided to use the chevron border punch to add another graphic element to this layout.


The original design had a "ribbon" crossing into the picture, but I decided to layer two ribbons and had a "bat" hang from them. The bat is actually an owl from the August Stamp of the Month, but I added some teeth and bat wings to Halloween it up. I also colored the bat using blending markers.


For the right side, I wanted to continue to showcase the paper. I made sure to show the phrase, "I'm just here for the candy," on my mat.



 I used 2x2 squares of the paper to really make the few pictures I had pop. Unfortunately, on Halloween we had a lot of rain, so we only went to one house (our neighbor). This limited my picture options, so using the paper as filler space really helped.



For my title, I used the Scaredy Cat Complements. I'm not normally a sticker person, but the CTMH complements are really awesome! They are thicker than other sticker brands, so they look more like paper embellishments than actual stickers. I like them so much that I buy them with every paper pack I own!


Here is the completed project!



Ingredients (Click the photo to buy your own!):


Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment