Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Pinspiration: Down on the Farm

Welcome to another post in my Pinspirations blog series. I am relatively new to Pinterest. I mostly use Pinterest to post artwork from this blog, but I wanted to try creating artwork inspired by other's pins. For this post, I completed a spread using a sketch I found on Pinterest. You can view the original sketch, and others I have pinned on my Scrapbook Sketches Board.



I really like this sketch, because it has space for a lot of photos, and it has a busy element that can mimic the fun of the farm. To create this spread, I used the retired Jubilee paper pack, which has the perfect farm and country theme.


Instead of being too stamp heavy on this spread, I used the B&T of the paper to embellish, as you can see with the cow I cut from one of the sheets.



On the right page, I not only used the B&T to embellish, I cut an adorable horse using the B is for Boy Cricut Cartridge. The horse was actually a rocking horse, but I cut the rocking part off.



Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment