Sunday, October 5, 2014

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Okay, so Santa isn't coming to town for another two and half months, but I have been getting into the Christmas spirit, as you know, by making Christmas cards. Last night I was having trouble falling to sleep, because I just had this vision of a card I wanted to make. Today, I made that card.


I used cranberry cardstock to create the look of a Santa jacket. Added some sponged white daisy ink to create the look of Santa's beard. And, an embossed Santa sentiment to top it all off.


The belt and buckle are simply black cardstock and gold shimmer trim.


I can actually use the one sheet wonder pattern to create six of these cards with some scraps left over! And, it is really just a fun, playful card!

Ingredients: Cranberry Cardstock (1272), Black Cardstock (1386), Gold Shimmer Trim (Z1985), Santa Claus (C1567), White Daisy Ink (Z2163), White Embossing Powder (Z2068), Cricut Artbooking (Z1906), Craft Heater (Z555)

Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment