Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Crisscross Card Using Pathfinding

I lead a monthly card swap with some of my heart sisters. This month, I tasked the ladies with creating a crisscross card. A crisscross card basically is a card with two crossing flaps that contains an insert for your sentiment and message. I absolutely adore the Pathfinding paper pack, and thought it would be perfect for this card. In fact, I used Pathfinding B&T paper and the cardstock that comes with it, so no extra paper was needed!


For the band around the card, I used a leaf stamp from the Thankful Heart stamp set. I used markers to color the leaf adding texture and dimension.

For the card insert, I used markers to color the pumpkin from Thankful Heart. The hearts along the bottom are from a Hostess Rewards stamp set called Happy Hexagons.


If you would like to create your own crisscross card, you can find a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers.

Ingredients: Pathfinding Paper Pack (X7186B), Thankful Heart (B1463), Happy Hexagons (Hostess Rewards), Bronze Shimmer Trim (Z1849), Lagoon Ink (Z2195)

Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment