Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pastor Appreciation Month Card

October is Pastor Appreciation Month. I attend a small Methodist church in Brunswick, OH that I absolutely love! I wanted to make cards for the two pastors of our church to thank them for all they do for our church community. I took the opportunity to combine this with the Scrapping Buckeye Babes Color Challenge of Cocoa, Autumn Terracotta, and Barn Red.

For this card, I sought inspiration from Close to My Heart's Make It From the Heart Volume 1. I used pattern 24.

Here's what I came up with.

The sentiment is from Thanksgiving Wreath, a hostess rewards stamp set. And, the pumpkin and leaves are from the Pathfinding Workshop on the Go stamp set.

The pattern paper is from our new Paper Fundamentals Enchantment pack. This paper is great to use as an additional B&T. And, these packs coordinate with our exclusive color palette perfectly. They are two sided. The first side is the typical pattern. The reverse side is the pattern more subtle with a glossy finish. You can see the glossy side in the Barn Red "ribbon" in the image below. 

Ingredients: Paper Fundamentals Enchantment (Z2031), Barn Red Cardstock (X5637), Cocoa Cardstock (X5642), Colonial White Cardstock (1388), Colonial White Ink (Z2168), Autumn Terracotta Ink (Z2101), Cocoa Ink (Z2114)

One last thing, I am having hand surgery this week, so I will not be updating my blog for at least a week. Thanks to everyone who follows me regularly. I will be back ASAP!

Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment