Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Two Cards on a Tuesday Morning

Good morning everyone! Yesterday, I had some time in my craftroom to play around with some new paper packs and Mojo Monday's Sketch #359. Here is this week's sketch:

For this sketch, I decided to add a flower from the Budding Friendship stamp set that I had colored using our markers, instead of a circle. Since I had colored the flower orange, previously, I immediately thought of our new paper pack Scaredy Cat. Technically, this is Halloween paper, but only one sheet in the pack is Halloween exclusive making it very versatile. Here is the final product. 




The sentiment also came from a Budding Friendship, and the dry embossing is our new chevron folder.


With this sketch in mind, I took some liberties to create a baby shower card that is similar, but not exact. I used a retired paper pack called Lollydoodle and the Cricut cartridge Baby Steps. I also used a generic brand dry embossing folder.



The sentiment is from a Hostess exclusive stamp set called Sweet as sugar. Because it is exclusive to hostesses, be sure to book your home or online gathering!


More from Sweet as Sugar:

For more information about Mojo Monday visit: http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/
For more information about booking a home or online gathering visit: http://aprilwatkins.ctmh.com/

Ingredients for Card One: Scaredy Cat Paper Pack (X7185B), Thistle Cardstock (X5769), Slate Cardstock (X5930), Chevron Embossing Folder (Z1925), A Budding Friendship Stamp Set (D1602), Black Shimmer Trim (Z1809), White Daisy Cardstock (1385), Thistle Ink (Z2640), Durables Triangle Studs (Z1928)
Ingredients for Card Two: Teal Shimmer Trim (Z1918), Hollyhock Cardstock (1246), Slate Cardstock (X5930), White Daisy Cardstock (1385), Topiary Ink (Z2155), Sweet as Sugar (Hostess Exclusive)

Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment