Sunday, August 3, 2014

Scrapping Buckeye Babes Color Combo Challenge: August

I am a consultant on the Scrapping Buckeye Babes team. Recently, my upline tasked us with a monthly color challenge. This month, the challenge was to use thistle (one of our five new colors!), pear, and outdoor denim. All neutral colors were also allowed. I actually picked this color palette for our team, so I had a head start on my project.


I am loving the hexagon shape from the Artbooking Cricut cartridge. It is so adorable combined with our Doodle Signs (retired) stamp set. So, when I found this older sketch from Seize the Sketch (http://seizethesketch.blogspot.com/), I knew exactly what I wanted to do! 

The banner accent on the front of the card was also cut from the Artbooking cartridge using the real dial size setting at 1.5in. There was a slight overhang that I tucked behind the outdoor denim mat. The Baker's twine is also outdoor denim (retired).

Ingredients: Outdoor Denim Cardstock (1275), Pear Cardstock (X5764), White Daisy Cardstock (1385), Outdoor Denim Ink (Z2140), Pear Ink (Z2197), Thistle Ink (Z2340), Artbooking cartridge (Z9106), Bitty Sparkles (Z1263)

Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment