Wednesday, August 20, 2014

One Sheet Wonders Using Snowhaven: Christmas Cards Already?!?!?!

I am seriously in love with One Sheet Wonders! They allow you to create six cards with one sheet of B&T! This is a quick and easy way to create card sets for gifts, or just create a bunch of cards for several occasions at once! I do not have cut diagram, but I do have cut instructions on a previous post (click here).

So, I know it is only mid-August, but I have already started making Christmas cards! It may seem early, but Christmas will be here in no time!!! I used the One Sheet Wonder technique and our Snowhaven paper pack to create these six cards:

The horizontal card was made using the Flakey Friends stamp set. I stamped the snowmen in black and then colored them with markers. I also added epoxy bubbles to the coal buttons to give the card dimension. 

The polar bear card was created using two different stamp sets: Be Jolly (Hostess Reward set), and Home for the Holidays (October Stamp of the Month). Home for the Holidays coordinates with Cricut Art Philosophy. The circle was cut using Cricut Art Philosophy at 2in.

The ornament card also used the Home for the Holidays (October Stamp of the Month) stamp set. I cut the ornament using Cricut Art Philosophy, and added a little flourish for bling. The "ribbon" across the middle is actually the zip tie to this sheet, so I literally used every scrap!


Ingredients: Snowhaven Paper Pack: (X7188B), White Daisy Cardstock (1385), Cranberry Ink (Z2116), Glacier Ink (Z2641), Epoxy Bubbles (Z1935), Sparkles Clear Flourishes (Z1812), Flakey Friends (C1506), October Stamp of the Month (Coming Soon!), Be Jolly (Hostess Rewards), and ShinHan Twin Touch Markers (click here).

Happy Scrapping, my Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment