Monday, November 16, 2015

Six Pages in One

In case you haven't noticed, I am OBSESSED with flip-flaps! I love that I can use them to add more pictures to a layout, so that I don't have several pages for one event. I especially love that the large assortment can be used to create additional pages attached to an original layout. Essentially, you can create six pages in a single layout! Plus, the layouts become interactive, which my two-year old son LOVES!


In the past, when I have created these full spreads using flip flaps, I have used a pattern from one of CTMH's how-to books. But, this time, all of the pages were original designs, which was super time consuming, but I am really happy about the end result. 


For the left page, I created my own B&T using stamping and accented with a Picture My Life card and stickers. Although the cardstock is CTMH, the paper pack I used for this spread was from Bella Carta.


This is the inside of the left page. I used random stamping and PML cards here again. The paper gears on the right side were cut using Artiste. 


For the right page, I used some stenciling for the background on one side. I also colored some stamped images of a robot family.


For the inside of the right page, I used more random stamping, and created a banner using stamping and the Art Philosophy cartridge. In the middle, I highlighted the number 2, because these pages are for my son's 2nd birthday trip to the Science Museum. 

And there you have it! Six pages in one layout! I am entering this layout in Heart 2 Heart's Through the Window challenge.

Ingredients:

Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

2 comments:

  1. I love it, Layouts! I love flip flaps too! All of the layouts are great! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for looking! This one took a lot of time, but I think it was worth it!

      Delete