Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanksgiving Turkey Fry Box

Hello again! My hand is finally on the mend, and I am back in the craftroom! This week is Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday! Growing up, my family would have a massive meal with all of my cousins, aunts, uncles, siblings, parents, and grandparents. This year, I am hosting a meal on a much smaller scale with some military friends of ours. To thank our guests for attending, I made these adorable turkey fry boxes using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. I plan to put Andes mints inside, and place them on the table.


The fry box is cut at 5.75in, and the feathers (teardrop image) are cut at 2in. The Thanksgiving stamp is from the Thanksgiving Wreath Hostess Rewards set. And, the eyes are from the August Stamp of the Month What a Hoot. To hide the feathers, I punched a 2in circle and glued it to the back.

Ingredients: Chocolate Cardstock (X5643), Barn Red Cardstock (X5637), Autumn Terracotta Cardstock (1270), Honey Cardstock (X5668), Colonial White Ink (1388), Cricut Art Philosophy (Z1686)

Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment