Monday, November 3, 2014

Six Simple Christmas Cards

I wanted to create simple Christmas cards that would make a big impact for the card club I lead at my church. Most of the ladies in my group have never stamped before, and they have really enjoyed learning. Because we wanted to make a Christmas card for all of our shut-ins and an area nursing home, I chose to make these super easy cards that can be made quickly. 






I used the Yuletide Carol paper pack and three different stamp sets (Noel, Sing Glory, and Reason for the Season), and kept the whole set monochromatic. 

Ingredients: Yuletide Carol (G1084), Colonial White Cardstock (1388), Noel (C1598), Sng Glory (Hostess Exclusive), Reason for the Season (D1614), Black Ink (Z2105), Barn Red (Z2104), New England Ivy (Z2135), Gold Shimmer Trim (Z1985), Sequins Gold Assortment (Z2012)

Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

2 comments:

  1. I love your cards! This seems to be the year of simple cards. Thanks for sharing them on the CTMH Artwork group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking a look! I like simple cards that make a big impact. In my opinion, these stamps leave a lasting impression without a lot of extra hoopla.

      Delete