Tuesday, November 25, 2014

November Color Challenge: Smokey Plumb, Olive, and Flaxen

This month, the Scrapping Buckeye Babes were tasked with creating a project using the colors Smokey Plumb, Olive, and Flaxen. I took the opportunity to scrapbook a spread about my friends from senior year of high school. I used the Artbooking cartridge to create a fun honeycomb overlay, and then did random stamping in this month's colors using the Honeycomb stamp set.


The title was made with the Artbooking font that I edited in Cricut Craftroom to create a solid piece of text, instead of individual letters.


All of the stamped embellishments came from the Geek Is Chic stamp set.


Ingredients: Cricut Artbooking (Z1906), Honeycomb (C1537), Geek Is Chic (D1599), White Daisy Cardstock (1385), Smokey Plumb Cardstock (1291), Olive Cardstock (1245), Flaxen Cardstock (X5771), Smokey Plumb Ink (Z2147), Olive Ink (Z2137), Flaxen Ink (Z2642)

Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment