Saturday, June 4, 2016

Roll Tide Birthday Card

My best friend has a birthday next week. She works for the University of Alabama, so I decided to make her a Roll Tide birthday card.



I used a houndstooth embossing folder that I inked with black ink to create a fun texture. To leave room for the elephant stamp, I used the circle diffuser. I would have liked to see no ink in that circle, but as this was my first time trying these techniques together, I wasn't sure how many times to run it through my Cuttlebug. It turns out, three is too many. The elephant and sentiment are from the retired Balloon Animals SOTM set. I embellished with some houndstooth washi tape from Hobby Lobby, and some silver and red Shimmer Trim. The entire card took me maybe 20mins to make, but I think the results are lovely.

Ingredients:

Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment