Thursday, May 19, 2016

USCG Thank You Card

This weekend, I will be attending a tea for the spouses of Active Duty Coast Guard members hosted by the Admiral. I wanted to create a classy thank you card for the event.


I used the retired My Anchor stamp set and thin cuts to create the lighthouse and paper sailboat. The "Thanks" stamp set is from the retired Thanksgiving Wreath stamp set. The large anchor is a Spellbinders die. I cut the anchor out on White Daisy cardstock, and then using finger daubers I layered Slate and Outdoor Denim ink.


For the inside of the card, I layered some more retired Outdoor Denim and White Daisy. The small anchor is also from the My Anchor set. I also used the finger dauber here to create another layer of Outdoor Denim.

Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment