Sunday, July 29, 2018

Dream Big Always- Scrapbook Layout

Hello again,

We just moved at last month into a gorgeous modern colonial, and I have a huge, pink and white craftroom!!! Since, it's been calling my name this weekend, I got in there to scrapbook. I made two single page layouts this weekend.


The first layout I want to share is of my youngest's first night home from the hospital. I'm a bit behind on his scrapbook, but I am having fun with it. This layout features the retired (sad face) CTMH Babycakes paper pack and the Babycakes Picture My Life card set. The stars are from a retired CTMH baby boy embellishment set that I've actually struggled to use, because it doesn't match any particular paper pack. I cut the sleeping baby out using the Baby Steps Cricut cartridge.


This second layout is from his first doctor's visit after hospital release (so the morning after). I used a DCWV paper pack that has a manly theme (grills, mustaches, plaid, etc.). I like using this set for my little guys, because it's fun and coordinates pretty well with CTMH cardstock, as you can see here. The rectangular background behind the smaller picture is another Babycakes Picture My Life Card. And, I embellished the page with some gold metal triangles from CTMH. I think these are also retired, but they're some of my favorite embellishments ever.

I am entering the first layout in Heart2Heart Challenges July Anything Goes challenge.

Happy scrapping, my artsy friends!

3 comments:

  1. I loved the Babycakes paper. It made some cute layouts. Love your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bundles, great layout. Thanks for sharing with Heart2Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete