Thursday, September 7, 2017

Nerd-tastic Graduation Card

Hey readers! My department head finished her PhD this week!!! To celebrate, I made a card for her for our department to sign. I used a retired CTMH paper pack and embellishments. Here's the result:


The sentiment is from a CTMH stamp set that features tags. On the actual stamp, the words are all stacked together, but I used masking tape to cover the parts up to split it. I used a circle punch to create the embellishment spot. I cut the circle using white cardstock and then used a finger dauber to bring some color in. The glasses are leftovers from the embellishments that coordinated with this paper pack.


For the inside, I simply stamped "Congrats!" from the retired CTMH Typed Note stamp set. I wanted to just keep the inside plain, so there was plenty of signing room.

Happy crafting, my artsy friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment