Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Card for the Husband

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. I have been so busy with family holiday traditions, craft fairs, and creating a great deal of Christmas cards! 

Even though I made close to 200 cards, I hadn't had the opportunity to make an extra special one for my husband. So, I sat down this evening, and did just that. 


So, for this card, I used an overlay from the Artbooking Cricut cartridge. This overlay is meant to be used for a 10x8 mini album. For this card, I set the overlay to 4.5in. (Note: I did NOT use real dial size.)


The "All I Want For Christmas" sentiment is from the My Crush Holiday Happenings Assortment (pictured above). I used a retired stamp set to create the "is you" part.

Ingredients: My Crush Holiday Happenings Assortment (Z2062), Cricut Artbooking Cartridge (Z1906), My Crush Holiday Happenings Badge Buttons (Z2051), Sparkles Clear Flourishes Clear (Z1812), Olive Cardstock (1245), Barn Red Cardstock (X5637), White Daisy Cardstock (1385), Black Ink (Z2105)

Happy Scrapping, My Artsy Friends! And, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment